While Printbest™ does not currently offer free shipping, if you would like to set this up in your online store for your clients, follow the steps below.
- In your Shopify account, go to Settings > Shipping
- Click on Manage Rates for the first Printbest™ shipping profile (you will repeat this later for the second one).
- Select your shipping zone and click edit.
- Under Price based rates, click Add rate.
- Fill in the details based on how you want to offer it, check off Free shipping rate, and click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the next Printbest™ shipping profile
- Click Save on your Shipping and delivery page.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping
- Select the shipping zone and then click Add Shipping Method.
- Select Free Shipping and click Add Shipping Method.
First you will need to create a free shipping profile.
- In your Shop Manager, click Settings > Shipping Settings.
- Click Edit next to a shipping profile that you want to change to free shipping, or click Add a Shipping Profile at the bottom of the page. If you’re adding a new shipping profile, complete the required information.
- Select Free Shipping from the What You’ll Charge dropdown.
- Click Save Profile.
Then you need to apply this profile to your listings.
- In your Shop Manager, click Listings.
- If you want to edit all your listings, click the checkbox at the top left. If you want to edit some listing, select the checkboxes under those listings.
- Click Editing Options.
- Click Change Shipping Profile.
- Select your free shipping profile.
- Click Apply.